Please take time to carefully read about joining one of our BH Teas events.
If you have any other questions, or would just like to know a little more, please call our friendly team on 01202 402 270 or send us an email and we’ll do our very best to help you.
Can I attend and are there any restrictions?
Is it possible to register for a relative or friend?
- Everyone over 70 years old and living alone in the BH postcode area is welcome to join us.
- If you’ll need qualified assistance, for any form of mobility, to attend a BH Teas event, you’re very welcome to bring a qualified helper with you. Unfortunately, at the moment, we’re unable to provide any qualified assistance at the BH Teas event.
- We’re unable to offer transport to and from the Village Hall. However, our Canford Cliffs Village Hall venue is located on a main bus route (Routes 50 & 60).
- Assistance dogs are WELCOME. However, we’re unable to accept other dogs into any BH Teas event.
- You’re welcome to register for another person to attend a BH Teas event, so long as you have their permission to do so.
Do you cater for food intolerances and other special diets?
- We want everyone to enjoy the food on offer at the event – the majority will be home-cooked and lovingly prepared by our volunteers. We will label the food on offer, should it contain nuts or other likely triggers of allergies. However, we will rely on everyone attending to CAREFULLY READ all labelling and to RESTRICT his or her food and drink intake appropriately.
- We will always have some gluten free food on offer, which will be labelled accordingly.
- We will offer non-meat options dependant on the seasonal menu.
Is any medical assistance available?
- Should an emergency arise we will rely upon the NHS emergency services to attend accordingly – we will NOT have any medical capability available at the event.
How do I let you know that I would like to come along?
- Places at our events will be limited, so it’s that important that contact us to reserve your place.
- Reserving your place is simple. Just call our friendly team on 01202 402 270 or send us an email with your contact details and we’ll do the rest!
- After your first event, we’d love to see you again. If you feel the same, please don’t forget to contact us again to reserve your place.
When are BH Teas available and what time does each event start and finish?
- Dates for future events are shown on our website or you can simply call on 01202 402 270 and we’ll tell you when the next event is taking place. Once you’ve reserved your place, we’ll contact you before the event to make sure you can still join us; we’ll also let you know if we have to change the date or time of the event.
- We aim to start for around 2.30pm on listed Tuesday’s and subject to what is on, we expect to finish around 4.30.
- Places will be limited, so please don’t forget to contact us to reserve your space
Want to know more?
Please call us on 01202 402 270 or send us an email and we’ll do our very best to help.
How to book a place ...
01202 402 270